Reach your business savings goals with certainty with competitive, fixed-rate earnings.
- Fixed Rates
- No Setup or Maintenance Fees
- Wide Range of Terms
- Fixed rates, higher than standard savings1
- Receive higher rates by selecting a longer term
- Provides more guarantee than other risky investments
- Set aside for future savings goals
- A wide range of terms available (from 182 days to 3 years)
- No setup or maintenance fees
- No monthly or quarterly fees
- No fee or penalty to withdraw accrued interest
- Early withdrawals of principal subject to penalty
- See our renewal policy2
- $1,000 minimum deposit to open
1Ask us about our rates on our interest-bearing accounts.
- If your Certificate is SINGLE MATURITY and does not automatically renew, present it promptly at maturity as no interest is payable after the maturity date.
- If your certificate will automatically renew, you will have a grace period of 10 days from maturity date to present this certificate for payment without penalty. If the certificate automatically renews, it will be renewed at the rate in effect at this institution on the date of maturity.