You’ve been building your savings for a while — and now it’s time to get the most out of it. Maximize your earnings with tiered rates.
- Tiered Interest
- Direct Check Writing
- Digital Banking
- Competitive, tiered rates — higher balances earn higher rates1
- Begins to accrues on day of deposit
- Compounded daily; credited monthly
- Enjoy flexibility with enhanced access to funds, including direct check writing
- Unlimited in-person withdrawals or by mail
- 6 free transactions per month by pre-authorized automatic, telephone, checks, drafts, debit cards, or other similar order; $1 per transaction in excess thereafter
- Avoid a monthly service fee by maintaining a $1,500 minimum daily balance2
- Balance of $1,000.00 to $1,499.99 — $5.00
- Balance of $500.00 to $999.99 — $6.00
- Balance below $500.00 — $7.00
- Free digital banking, including:
- Online banking
- Mobile banking
- Free telephone banking
- $1,500 minimum deposit to open
1Your interest rate and annual percentage yield may change. At our discretion, we may change the interest rate on your account at any time. If you close your account before interest is credited, you will not receive the accrued interest. The Daily Balance is determined by the application of a daily periodic rate to the full amount of principal in the account each day.
2Dormant Account Fee: If there is no activity in the account for three years, there will be a $5.00 fee charged to the account each quarter.